a few months ago by Dude Lemon
Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, USA
What this job is about
- Build and execute Paid Media Strategies for a variety of clients.
- Own clients Paid Media activities: planning, scheduling, reporting and making optimization recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Communicate and collaborate with Account Managers and internally across teams to ensure success throughout all client paid media campaigns
- Supervise and manage the work of PPC/SEO Coordinators
- Have in-depth knowledge of paid media strategy to analyze and resolve diverse, complex issues across Google and social ads (Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Ability to troubleshoot issues that arise and find solutions quickly.
- Ability to report on and review campaign performance and “tell the story” via strategic insights.
- An understanding of audience segmentation & appropriate targeting across all paid media platforms.
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- An understanding of the various objective options and bid strategies, and when to use each for different KPI’s or goals.
- Stay on top of industry trends and the ever-changing digital landscape by following industry blogs/newsletters and sharing relevant information with internal teams.
- Ability to confidently present paid media plans and reports working with a variety of external clients at different levels of understanding of paid media.
- Experience with keyword search tools and current SEO, SEM & PPC tools and strategies is preferred.
- 3+ years in recent Paid Media experience
- Must have E-commerce experience
- Agency experienced preferred
- Experience working with $300K+ annual ad spends
- Experience in a client-facing role regularly communicating with clients.
- Google analytics certified or excited to become certified. Any other ad platform certifications a plus!
- Great written communication skills, with experience writing effective ad copy for different audience segments.
- Great attention to detail and exceptionally strong with numbers and analytics.
- Strong time management, organizational and analytical skills – ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- A passion for digital marketing and advertising and drive to grow within the industry.
- Can do attitude that fits our upbeat, fast paced (and fun!) culture.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and approach, and sense of ownership and pride in the company’s success.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.